These energy efficient cooled incubators have been designed for use in the temperature range from +4 to 100 °C. They feature a Peltier cooling system for finely controlled cooling down to 4 °C together with powerful conventional heating. The unit has easy to clean stainless steel interior and inner safety glass door. The incubators are ideal for use in microbiology, genetics, zoology, food and beverage industries, medicine, forensics, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. USB port for reading data and Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COM™ DataControlSystem.
- Protect sensitive samples and have a condensation-free interior
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber technology with powerful conventional heating, ensures rapid cool down times and short heating times
- User friendly controller with LCD monitor gives important parameters at a glance, has push button/rotary knob, variable programming options and stores up to 100 programs with 2 GB internal memory
- Disinfection cycle at 100 °C reduces contamination risk
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device Class 3.1 with visual and audible alarm, protects the samples and the incubator
Delivery information: Supplied with two stainless steel shelves and Binder test certificate. A wide range of options including access ports, internal power sockets and interior lighting are available. Calibration and validation to assist with GLP compliance are possible, for details please contact your local VWR sales office.