The Maxima™ SYBR® Green/ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) is a ready to use solution optimised for quantitative real time PCR and two-step real time RT-PCR on most real time PCR machines. The master mix includes Maxima™ hot start Taq DNA polymerase, SYBR® Green dye I and dNTPs in an optimised PCR buffer and is supplemented with ROX passive reference dye. Only template and primers need to be added. Maxima™ hot start Taq DNA polymerase in combination with the optimised buffer ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity. The SYBR® Green I intercalating dye allows for DNA detection and analysis without using sequence specific probes. dUTP is included in the mix for optional carryover contamination control using uracil-DNA glycosylase (UDG). The use of Maxima™ SYBR® Green/ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) in real time PCR ensures reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral and cDNA templates.
- Specificity – eliminates non specific amplification and formation of primer dimers
- Sensitivity – detects low copy number targets
- ROX solution provided in a separate tube
- Wide linear range – accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Can be used withreal time PCR instruments that are compatible with ROX reference dye
- Ready to use