Pipette controller for glass and plastic pipettes from 1 to 100 ml.
- Lightweight UV resistant body (180 g) and nose cones
- Fills a 25 ml pipette in under 3 seconds on its fastest setting
- Autoclavable silicone pipette holder
- Replaceable hydrophobic membrane filter protects the unit against liquid influx and samples against contamination
- Environmentally friendly, rechargeable NiMH battery allows continuous usage for 4 hours; low battery light; rechargeable during use
The Powerpette Pro pipette controller delivers efficient performance with a powerful but quiet motor to speed up large volume pipetting. The mode selection switch enables selection of high or low modes, both allowing variable aspirate and dispense speeds (with blow out). In any mode setting the speed of suction and dispensing is controlled through the concave finger triggers, designed to provide a comfortable and positive grip requiring minimum effort. An additional gravity dispense mode is designed for use with ‘To Deliver’ (TD) pipettes. The Powerpette Pro is now supplied with additional coloured nose cones to allow laboratory, application or user colour coding to minimise the risk of cross-contamination.
Ordering information: Supplied with charger, two spare hydrophobic filters (1×0,45 μm, 1×0,2 μm), bench stand/wall bracket and a coloured nose cone set.