Digital high capacity incubating shakers which combine orbital shaking with general purpose incubation for added versatility. Both refrigerated and standard units have two adjustable-height shelves which provide added storage and the door can be hinged from either the left or right by the user for convenient placement in the lab. The spacious stainless steel chamber allows stacking of a 457×457 mm platform to double the shaking capacity. Applications include bacterial suspensions, solubility studies, extraction procedures, staining and destaining, hybridisations, diagnostic tests, washing procedures, protein expression and plasmid purification.
- Floor standing units which can be stacked on top of each other to save space*
- Triple eccentric drive provides agitation of large quantities of samples, even at high speeds
- Large viewing window and internal light offer sample visibility
- Electrical outlet provides power for operating stirrers or rotators within the chamber
Warranty period: 5 years parts, shaking mechanism 10 years.
Warranty period: 2 years for labour, 5 years for parts and 10 years drive mechanism parts.
Ordering information: Supplied without platform or clamps which must be ordered separately. A wide range of accessories are available, please visit www.vwr.com or contact your local VWR sales office for details.
Caution: Note: Universal platform accommodates a maximum of 10× microplate/deep well plates, 113×10, 64×25, 32×50, 32×125, 16×250, 16×300, 16×500, 9×1000, 6×2000, 4×4000,2×6000, 1×2500 or 4×2800 ml flasks.
* Stacking adapter required, please contact us for ordering information.