GLT™ (Glass Lined Tubing) is made by fusing a borosilicate glass lining onto the inside surface of stainless steel tubing. Ideal for HPLC columns, especially biological matrices, GC/MS interfaces, FTIR transfer lines, inlet liners, tee pieces and unions, thermal desorption tubes and SFC.
- Excellent resistance to strong acids and bases
- Stable and withstands high temperatures up to 500 °C
- Can be bent without damage to the glass lining by heating
- Graphite ferrules is recommended for connections
- Used as straight tubing or it can be machined or shaped into virtually any chromatography accessory
Certifications: RoHS compliant.