Ovens have a stainless steel inner chamber which is resistant to chemical attack and a corrosion resistant mild steel exterior, with a stoved epoxy/polyester coating that is easy to clean and scratch resistant. All units have multi position shelving for convenient loading/unloading. Low thermal mass insulation materials are used throughout in order to achieve rapid heating and to allow efficient energy utilisation. The high performance fan ensures optimum temperature uniformity throughout the work chamber.
- Choice of models from 30 to 120 litres, operating from ambient +10 to 400, 500 or 600 °C
- Temperature variation (spatial) at 600 °C: ±5 °C
- All models can operate continuously at maximum temperature and have fan assisted air circulation
- Digital 301 PID controller with a ramp to set point feature
- Maintenance free heating elements and fan motor
- Double skin construction provides a cool safe outer case temperature
Ordering information: Supplied with two shelves. An optional independent over temperature protection system may be justifiable to protect expensive heating elements or valuable contents. Options available include calibration certificates, access ports, viewing window, exhaust fan and PC connection for remote control, please enquire for details. Note ovens are supplied without plugs, and should be hardwired at position of use.