Sterilised post manufacturing and specially designed for use with homogenizer blenders. HACCP, EPA, USDA, FDA approved for food contact.
- Plus 1 sterilisation, post-manufacturing sterilisation: Increased sample integrity, perforated closure to maintain sterility
- 330 micron filter layer collecting, blending, pipetting
- Convenient write-on strip for easy labeling
- Puncture-proof closure tabs: Inner and outer tapes for longevity and stability, wire for easy opening, pouring, and closing
- Opening pull tabs: For easy opening, non-slip textured Tyvek
- Continuous perimeter seal: Maximum protection against leaks
These special bags contain a third middle layer of finely perforated polyethylene, which filters out the solids in the sample when used in a homogenizer blender. Bags feature a filter layer of finely perforated polyethylene, to separate the liquid and solids, allowing for easy pipetting of the sample. The hole diameter in the filter layer measures 0.013 inches (0.33 mm), 330 microns, and there are 1840 holes per square inch, 285 per square cm. The filter is sealed into the perimeter of the bag on the sides and bottom, allowing the sample to be placed in the bag on either side. The liquid will transfer through the filter, but the solids stay on one side.
Shelf life from sterilisation date found on the sterility documentation: 5 years from sterilised date found on your sterility confirmation.
Certifications: Approved by USDA, FDA, EPA and HACCP. Food safe.