The sampling scoop can be used to take samples of powders, granulates and pastes. The long handle makes it possible to sample larger containers even with little content or to reach through narrow openings. With the straight bottom of the scoop, the medium can be scooped up directly from the bottom of the container.
- PS detectable
- Individually packaged and sterilised, for single use
- Can be detected by colour scanners, metal detectors or X-rays
- Can be used as part of HACCP/IFS/BRC foreign object management
- Handle length 300 mm
- Clean room manufactured (clean room class 7)
- Complies with EU food requirements and FDA regulations
The disposable scoop is suitable for sensitive areas of pharmaceuticals and chemistry as well as the food and cosmetics industries.