With their convincing price/performance ratio and the fast heat-up rates, these compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in the laboratory. Quality features like the dual-shell furnace housing of rust-free stainless steel and their compact, lightweight construction. The heating elements encased in quartz glass tubes make these models reliable partners for your application. The furnaces have Tmax 1100 °C, working temperature of 1050 °C.
- Heating from two sides via heating elements protected in quartz glass tubes
- Fast heating times
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorisation according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP). This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fibre” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used
- Maintenance-friendly replacement of heating elements and insulation
- Fold down door which can also be used as a work platform
These furnaces are equipped with the R7 non programmable controller. All units require a 220 to 240 V single-phase power supply.
* Temperature Uniformity of ±5 K in an empty workspace above 800 °C.
Ordering information: Optional accessories include chimney, chimney with fan (only for LE 6/11 - LE 24/11) or catalytic converter with fan (only for LE 6/11 - LE 24/11).
Caution: Maximum continuous operating temperature should be 50 °C below the 'Max. temp.' of the model shown in the table.
Refence note heat-up times: Heating time of the empty and closed furnace up to Tmax -100 K (If connected at 230 V 1/N/PE).