The ASPEC® Positive pressure manifold uses positive pressure to improve reproducibility and recovery for solid phase extraction (SPE) applications.
- Compact and easy to set up for quick operation
- Positive pressure for reproducible extractions
- Parallel processing for maximum efficiency
- Same unit for 1, 3, 6 ml and 96 well formats
- Compatible with viscous samples
- Smart design to reduce waste management
With its precise flow rate control, the manifold improves consistency among samples and ensures uniform flow for both low and high viscosity solutions. Combined with ASPEC SPE Cartridges, the manifold offers an initial step to SPE automation for clinical, forensic, and food or beverage testing labs. With the ability to accommodate 96-well plate formats and viscous samples, it is also an ideal choice for sample clean up prior to LCMS for bioanalyses.
With its interchangeable manifolds, the ASPEC Manifold is compatible with both cartridges and 96-well SPE plates. Waste drain allows use of unlimited solvent volumes. Low gas pressure inlet (15 psi). Dual flow regulators for precise flow regulation for each SPE step. Combine with Gilson repetitive pipettes for accurate volume dispensing.