The Flame 100 is ideally suited for all flame related applications in the laboratory. The flame starts immediately at the push of a button; a match or pilot flame is not necessary.
- Innovative security technology
- Easy to use, SCS safety control system
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly
- Minimum space requirement
- Eliminates the risk of a gas leak or an explosion
The Flame 100 can also be operated using a foot pedal or an external IR motion sensor. All housing components and the burner tube of the Flame 100 are made of stainless steel.
Ideal for stationary natural and propane or butane gas supplies, cartridge gas or gas cylinders. BHC (burner head monitoring) reliably detects burner head contamination from liquids or foreign bodies and also monitors the correct assembly of the burner head.