The Pall Nanosep device for nucleic acid binding (NAB) incorporates a dual layer silica-based quartz glass fiber media to allow for efficient binding of DNA and RNA, while providing smooth flow and rapid processing of samples.
- Rapid processing of samples
- Silica-based quartz glass fiber media that allows efficient binding of DNA and RNA
- Constructed of low-binding polypropylene
- Ultrasonically welded seals prevent by passor seal failure
- Fits standard centrifuge rotors that accept 1,5 ml tubes
This media offers researchers the flexibility to purify plasmid DNA, genomic DNA or total RNA from a variety of starting materials: a single column for multiple applications. The new NABNanosep device offers flexibility without sacrificing on quantity or quality of the nucleic acid. The Pall NAB Nanosep device is a multipurpose centrifugal device providing flexibility in applications, supported by comprehensive protocols for sample processing.
The dual filter media is made from binder-free, silica-based glass fiber and comes in a polypropylene housing. Has a binding capacity of up to 160 μg pure RNA, 69 μg pure genomic DNA, 11,5 μg pure plasmid DNA.
Has a minimum elution volume of 40 μl and capable of base pair binding from 50 bp.