These data logging thermometers with Ethernet offer an easy and secure way to connect your smartphone, tablet or personal computer remotely with your water baths, refrigerators, freezers and biological/pharmaceutical lab equipment.
- Connect to your data via smartphone, tablet, or PC using TraceableLIVE cloud service
- Get the reliability, speed, and security using Ethernet connection
- View current temperature conditions anywhere - cloud-based interface sends email, text, and push notifications
- No software required
- Get accurate, reliable measurements with included NIST-traceable calibration
- Features audible and visual alarms help those present in the lab identify any out-of-range conditions
TraceableLIVE cloud-based interface allows multiple users to stay connected and monitor critical environments 24/7.
The TraceableLIVE app to view mobile push notifications, emails, or texts for out-of-range conditions or connectivity interruptions. Large tripe-line LCD displays current and Min/Max readings.
Certifications: NIST-traceable calibration meets quality standards and regulatory compliance for ISO, FDA, cGMP, VFC, CAP, CLIA and Joint Commission requirements.
Delivery information: One bottle probe or stainless steel probe with 3 m (10 ft.) long cable, holder with magnetic back, Ethernet cable, universal power adapter and plug with 1,5 m (5 ft.) long cord, three AAA alkaline batteries, and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data. Each thermometer is supplied with a calibrated probe. Thermometer re-calibration is accomplished by simply replacing the probe. Thermometer 99460-01 supplied with a bottle probe filled with nontoxic glycol protecting it from rapid temperature changes when the refrigerator or freezer door is opened. Thermometer 18004-37 comes with a stainless steel probe that measures a wide range of temperatures.
Caution: Replacement probes can only be used with the Traceable ethernet thermometers.