BagFilter® XF is a rigid and transparent blender bag with a lateral non-woven filter for all microbiological analyses. The filtration is instantaneous without cross-contamination.
- Multilayer®: reinforced multicoated complex
- Filter porosity: < 20 microns
- Resistant to freezing and high temperatures (from –40 °C to 80 °C / –40 °F to 176 °F)
- Gamma ray treated: Gamma 5 to 12 kGy, with certificate
- Average shelf-life: 25 years
- Storage: in a temperate and dry place, away from humidity and light
No contact between the sample and the blender during homogenisation of the sample. It is ideal for PCR and samples with very small particles and compatible with any blender.
Certifications: Approved for food contact: Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004. In compliance with ISO 7218, ISO 6887-1 and FDA BAM (Bacteriological Analytical Manual).