UltraFlux® PCR Plates are available in variety of styles to fit most thermal cyclers in the market.
- Broad thermal cycler compatibility
- High-contrast, black alphanumeric indexing for easy well identification
- Crystal-clear wells to easily verify sample volume
- Ultra-thin, uniform wells with optimal heat transfer and higher reaction efficiency
- Plate sealing options like film, foil, silicone mats and strip caps which reduce sample evaporation
Each plate is designed to meet or exceed the specifications and performance of plates supplied by the original equipment manufacturer.
Certifications: Manufactured from high-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene, meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI. Certified free of detectable DNase, RNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.
Delivery information: Bar-coded semi-skirted and full-skirted plates available.