Repetitive pipettes are the first choice when it comes to efficient dispensing of long series. Positive displacement pipettes are often the right solution for pipetting viscous media. The new stepper HandyStep® touch combines both features. The HandyStep® touch S has additional capability, such as titration or sequential dispensing.
- Touch screen operation with intuitive menu navigation in English, German, Spanish, French and Chinese
- HandyStep® touch features multi-dispensing, auto-dispensing and pipetting; HandyStep® touch S offers the following additional features: Sequential dispensing, multi-aspiration and titration
- Automatic tip ejection and size detection of BRAND PD-Tips II
- Variable volume adjustment from 1,0 μl to 50 ml
- Easy to clean thanks to smooth surface without grooves and edges
- Inductively rechargeable
With the touch screen display, you can conveniently swipe back and forth between functions and always have an overview of the essential information on your work steps. Operation is easy, even with protective gloves on. And speaking of easy, the days of manually changing tips are over. On the HandyStep® touch, lightly tapping on the Eject icon on the display is enough to eject the tip. The HandyStep® touch repetitive pipette automatically recognises the volume of the new BRAND PD- Tips II. This saves time and reduces the risk of error. Tips from many other manufacturers can also be used, providing maximum flexibility. Charging is easy and efficient: Simply place the HandyStep® touch in the inductive charging stand and the battery automatically starts charging.
Compatible with PD-Tips prior to the PD-Tips II generation and with tips from many other manufacturers: For example, Encode™ tips, Repet-Tips®, Combitips®, Combitips® plus, Combitips® advanced (the above mentioned brands are property of their respective owners).