These models stand out for their excellent workmanship, advanced and attractive design, and high level of reliability. Heating elements on support tubes radiating freely into the furnace chamber provide for particularly short heating times and a maximum temperature of 1400 °C. These muffle furnaces are a good alternative to the familiar series when higher application temperatures are needed.
- Heating from two sides
- Heating elements on support tubes ensure free heat radiation and a long service life
- Only fibre materials which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, Class 1 or 2 are used
- Dual shell housing for low external temperatures and high stability
- Fold down door (L) which can be used as a work platform
- Exhaust air outlet on rear wall of furnace
- Solid state relays provide low-noise operation
The furnace is equipped with C450 professional controller with LC display, featuring 10 freely adjustable programs and 20 segments and 2 extra functions. These controllers are PID microprocessor controlled with a self-diagnostic system and integrated process documentation. The C450 controllers can automatically activate the vent with fan or catalytic converter (not model L 15).
Ordering information: All units require a 230 V single-phase power supply. Optional accessories for example, a vent, vent with fan or catalytic converter, over-temperature limit controller with adjustable temperature cut out for thermal protection Class 2, in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load, protective gas connection on the rear wall of furnace. Manual or automatic gas supply systems are also available.
Caution: Maximum continuous operating temperature should be 50 °C below the 'Max. temp.' of the model shown in the table above.
Reference note heat up times: If connected at 230 V 1/N/PE.
* Temperature uniformity of ± 5K in the empty work space for temperatures >800 °C.