The L 9/11 SKM muffle furnaces are recommended for applications involving aggressive substances. The furnace has a ceramic muffle with embedded heating from four sides. The muffle furnace has very good temperature uniformity and the heating elements are protected from aggressive atmospheres. Another aspect is the smooth, nearly particle free muffle (furnace door made of fibre insulation), an important quality feature for some ashing processes.
- Muffle heated from four sides
- Only fibre materials which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2 are used
- Fold down door (L) which can be used as work platform
- Furnace chamber with embedded ceramic muffle, high resistance to aggressive gases and vapours
- Adjustable working air inlet in the door
- Exhaust air outlet on rear wall of furnace
The furnace is equipped either with the B410 standard controller with LC display, featuring 5 freely adjustable programs and 4 segments and 2 extra functions or optional C450 controller with LC display, featuring 10 freely adjustable programs and 20 segments and 2 extra functions.
These controllers are PID microprocessor controlled with a self-diagnostic system and integrated process documentation.
Minutes to Tmax without load and standard voltage: 90
Ordering information: Optional accessories such as a vent, vent with fan or catalytic converter, over-temperature limit controller with adjustable temperature cut out for thermal protection Class 2, in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load, access port for thermocouple.
Caution: Maximum continuous operating temperature should be 50 °C below the 'Max. temp.' of the model shown in the table above.