The LVT 3/11 to LVT 15/11 ashing furnaces are specially designed for ashing in the laboratory. A special air intake and exhaust system allows air exchange greater than six times per minute. Incoming air is preheated to ensure good temperature uniformity.
- Heating from two sides
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element, which is protected from fumes and splashing, and easy to replace
- Only fibre materials which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2 are used
- Lift up door (LVT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Good temperature uniformity due to preheating incoming air
- Air exchange greater than 6 timer per minute
The furnace is equipped with the C450 controller with LC display, featuring 10 freely adjustable programs and 20 segments and 2 extra functions. These controllers are PID microprocessor controlled with a self-diagnostic system and integrated process documentation.
Minutes to Tmax without load and standard voltage: 120
Ordering information: Optional accessories such as over-temperature limit controller with adjustable temperature cut out for thermal protection Class 2, in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load, access port for thermocouple.
Caution: Maximum continuous operating temperature should be 50 °C below the 'Max. temp.' of the model shown in the table above.
Outer dimensions include exhaust tube (Ø 80 mm).