These furnaces feature heating elements on supporting tubes that radiate freely into the chamber, ensuring particularly short heating times. With the robust lightweight refractory brick insulation, they can reach a max. working temperature of 1300 °C.
- Heating from two sides
- Multi-layer insulation with robust lightweight refractory bricks in the furnace chamber
- Textured stainless steel housing
- Dual shell housing for low external temperatures and high stability
- Fold down door (L models) which can be used as a work platform
- Exhaust air outlet on rear wall of furnace
The furnace is equipped with the B410 standard controller with LC display, featuring 5 freely adjustable programs and 4 segments and 2 extra functions. These controllers are PID microprocessor controlled with a self-diagnostic system and integrated process documentation. The B410 controllers can automatically activate the vent with fan or catalyst (not model L 15).
Ordering information: All units require a 230 V single-phase power supply. Optional accessories e.g. a vent, vent with fan or catalytic converter, over-temperature limit controller with adjustable temperature cut out for thermal protection Class 2, in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load, protective gas connection on the rear wall of the furnace. Manual or automatic gas supply systems are also available.
Caution: Maximum continuous operating temperature should be 50 °C below the 'Max. temp.' of the model.
Note heat up times: If connected at 230 V 1/N/PE rsp. 400 V 3/N/PE.
* Temperature uniformity of ± 5K in the empty work space for temperatures >800 °C.