The LT 3/12 - LT 40/12 muffle furnaces are the ideal choice for daily laboratory use. These high quality models have an advanced and attractive design, and are very reliable. The muffle furnaces have a lift up door as standard.
- Textured stainless steel housing
- Dual shell housing for low external temperatures and high stability
- Lift up door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Exhaust air outlet on the rear wall of furnace
- Solid state relays provide low-noise operation
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: Recording of process data with USB-flash drive
Heating is from two sides by means of ceramic heating plates (heating from three sides for muffle furnaces LT 24/12 - LT 40/12). These ceramic heating plates with an integral heating element are protected from fumes and splashing, and are easy to replace. Only fibre materials which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2 are used.
The furnace is equipped with C450 professional controller with LC display, featuring 10 freely adjustable programs and 20 segments and two extra functions. These controllers are PID microprocessor controlled with a self-diagnostic system and integrated process documentation. The C450 controllers can automatically activate the vent with fan or catalyst (not model LT 15).
Ordering information: All units require a 230 V single-phase power supply, except LT 24 and LT 40 (400 V 3/N/PE). Optional accessories e.g. a vent, vent with fan or catalytic converter, over-temperature limit controller with adjustable temperature cut out for thermal protection Class 2, in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load, protective gas connection on the rear wall of the furnace. Manual or automatic gas supply systems are also available.
Caution: Maximum continuous operating temperature should be 50 °C below the 'Max. temp.' of the model.
Note heat up times: If connected at 230 V 1/N/PE rsp. 400 V 3/N/PE.
Outer dimensions include opened lift up door.