The L 3/12 - L 40/12 muffle furnaces are the ideal choice for daily laboratory use. These high quality models have an advanced and attractive design, and are very reliable. The muffle furnaces have a fold down door.
- Textured stainless steel housing
- Dual shell housing for low external temperatures and high stability
- Fold down door (L models) can be used as a work platform
- Exhaust air outlet on the rear wall of furnace
- Solid state relays provide low-noise operation
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: Recording of process data with USB-flash drive
Heating is from two sides by means of ceramic heating plates (heating from three sides for muffle furnaces L 24/12 - L 40/12). These ceramic heating plates with an integral heating element are protected from fumes and splashing, and are easy to replace. Only fibre materials which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2 are used.
The furnace is equipped with a B410 standard controller with LC display, featuring 5 freely adjustable programs and 4 segments and 2 extra functions. These controllers are PID microprocessor controlled with a self-diagnostic system and integrated process documentation. The B410 controllers can automatically activate the vent with fan or catalyst (not model L 15).
Ordering information: All units require a 230 V single-phase power supply, except L 24 and L 40 (400 V 3/N/PE). Optional accessories e.g. a vent, vent with fan or catalytic converter, over-temperature limit controller with adjustable temperature cut out for thermal protection Class 2, in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load, protective gas connection on the rear wall of the furnace. Manual or automatic gas supply systems are also available.
Caution: Maximum continuous operating temperature should be 50 °C below the 'Max. temp.' of the model.
Note heat up times: If connected at 230 V 1/N/PE rsp. 400 V 3/N/PE.
* Temperature uniformity of ± 5K in the empty work space for temperatures >800 °C.