The dual purpose scoops are a unique economical solution that combines the function of a scoop and a weigh boat into one product. They are made from anti-static polystyrene that is waterproof and reduces the chance of materials sticking to the scoop.
- Ships and stores flat and when ready to use, is easy to assemble by inserting the locking tab into the hole
- Locking tab feature enables a scoop shape to help retain materials
- Broad tip design keeps the scoop stable while on the scale and enables materials to be easily scooped and dispensed
- Coated to stand up to powders, gels, and semi-solids
- Scoop can be used flat as an alternative to weighing paper
- Electron beam sterilised scoops are ideal for biologically sensitive applications
The weighing process has been streamlined, now just sample or retrieve the material in the scoop and place it directly on the scale. This eliminates the need for a weigh boat or weighing paper and saves valuable space in the lab. When finished the dual solution scoop is disposable.
Certifications: Certificate of Sterility available upon request for sterile scoops. The dosage requirements for electron beam sterilization that results in sterilized products is determined by procedures that are compliant with ISO 11137-3:2017.