Microbiological safety cabinet, Class III, S@fe3Supplier: EUROCLONE S.P.A.
- Controls comfortably located at eye level
- Sloped front design for the highest operational comfort
- Total visibility air and aerosol-tight front window equipped with robust gloves (Class III) for the safest operation when working with Risk Group 4 pathogens
- Three operating modes: normal, stand-by, calibration
- High speed rinse at start up
- Self calibration and internal Watch-dog cycle before “SAFE” condition is reached
- Visual display of “SAFE” conditions and “UNSAFE” conditions (LED and bar graph)
- Microprocessor control with following specifications: Multilevel alarms, with redundancy functions, permanent display of working conditions, high air flow stability both in case of transitional disturbances or to progressive filter clogging, power failure alarm
- Volt-free contact for remote monitoring of exhaust fan
- Automatic reset of initial conditions in case of power failure
- C-shaped support stand for easy one man installation procedure
- Anti blow back valve (optional) for ducted configuration
- UV-Light installed on top (standard option)
- Front and side access for filter maintenance and service
Leakage tested in agreement with EN 12469 and ISO10648.2.
CE certification according to Machinery Directive 2006/42/CEE.
Class III: Exclusive four filter design for the highest safety of the environment and the operator (Risk Group 4 pathogens): one (1) prefilter, one (1) HEPA H14 In-Let, two (2) HEPA H14 Exhaust Filters.
Delivery prices and installation on request.