The Pioneer PX series combines essential weighing functionality with performance, offering high accuracy and repeatability for applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings. PX models are economically priced, and intuitively designed for intelligent operation. Their durable design has a cast metal lower housing, metal sub-pan and stainless steel weighing pan for long-term use.
- Large viewing angle with bright backlit LCD
- 2-line display provides additional information or guidance prompts to user
- A static removal bar (permanent static electric dissipative ABS) provides a convenient grounding location
- Four quick keys enable easy operation of multiple weighing modes
- Applications include basic weighing, part counting, percent weighing, dynamic weighing and density determination
- RS232 and USB ports allow easy connection to PCs and PLCs
Analytical models have a real time clock with GLP/GMP data integrated, calibration lock, user-selectable environmental filters and brightness settings. The models feature user-selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user-selectable communication settings and data print options, user-definable project and user IDs, software overload/underload indicator, stability indicator, four operating languages and are equipped with a security lock to prevent theft.