PETG, optically clear, with vented cap.
- Flasks will not break when dropped
- Designed for single-use, as flasks will collapse if autoclaved
- Molded-in graduations for accuracy
- Individually packaged and radiation sterilized
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Baffled or plain bottom available in each size
These wide-mouth flasks are available in 2000 ml, 3000 ml, and 5000 ml sizes with either a baffled or plain bottom. The flasks are constructed of USP Class VI PETG for excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength. Molded graduations are standard, and threaded vent caps provide continuous gas exchange along with a liquid-tight seal. Vented threaded caps feature a 0,2 µm hydrophobic membrane to provide continuous gas exchange while ensuring sterility and preventing leakage.