These compact stand-alone laboratory autoclaves CertoClav-Vacuum-Professional offer 11 pre-defined programs for sterilisation of solid materials, hollow body, porous materials, textiles, liquids prions and plastics. They are used in microbiology, bio-chemistry, food industry, material testing, pharmacy and universities.
- Sterilisation of liquids and solids
- Stand-alone: No external water connection necessary
- The pre-heat able chamber, cooling-ventilation and vacuum pump guarantee short cycle times from 20 minutes for solid materials including drying time
- Electrical door lock
- Bacteria filter
- Air cooling system
- Vacuum pump
- The 7 inch touch screen is easy to use and offers a video assistant with step-by-step guide
- USB, WiFi, LAN, SD-Card-Slot, Sound, Ethernet
- Free CertoCloud Software for data backups and remote control
- Flexible media temperature sensor
- With material test mode
- Vacuum technology
- GMP, GLP and cloud documentation
The containers for fresh – and waste water are integrated into the autoclave. No external water connection required. The only requirement for proper installation is a power source.
Optionally, the autoclave can be ordered together with a R/O system. With this system, the autoclave will be automatically supplied with distilled water.
With CertoCloud (www.certocloud.com) access. The CertoCloud is a free backup storage for all protocols and programs and enables remote service for the autoclave. The autoclave is able to predict errors in advance and to inform service staff by mail and SMS.
Certifications: Certificate: CE
Delivery information: Each unit is delivered with: 1 power cable, 2 quick-connect drain hoses, 5 trays, 1 tray holder, 1 handle for trays, 1 CertoCloud license.