The aluminium alloy block heater is PTFE coated for chemical resistance and easy cleaning. The combined stirring block heater has 8 stirring positions, 8 holes ( Ø 87,2 mm, depth 78 mm) which are suitable for 250 ml Erlenmeyer flasks.
- Maintenance- and wear-free inductive drive
- Speed range of 100 to 2000 rpm
- Stirrer has ten step power settings
- 100% synchronised, jerk-free stirring
- Independent over-temperature protection inside the heating plate
Ideal for viscosity measurements, testing and quality control. The units have a clear digital display for setting the stirrer speed, stirrer power and temperature of the integrated heater. The SoftStart procedure ensures reliable centering and safe acceleration of the stirring bar.
Delivery information: Supplied with 2mag heatMIXcontrol control unit, adjustable over-temperature limiter for the additional protection of the heating controller and 8 contact adapters for optimised heat transfer.