For dry sieving. Tyler Ro-Tap® shakers RX 29 CE and RX 30 CE reproduce the circular and tapping motion of hand sieving, but in a repeatable mechanical action. This sieve shaker makes a circular movement of the sieve stack and a mechanical arm makes a tapping movement on the top of the sieve stack, thus creating a perfect and repeatable imitation of hand shaking with additional tapping of the sieve on the side. They are operated in a totally enclosed cabinet, which guarantees the safety of the operator, and reduces the sound emissions significantly.
- Rotation frequency: 278 rpm; tapping frequency 150 rpm
- Separate control device, mounted on the side of the enclosure
- Max. weight of full sieve tower: 3 kg (net load)
- Timer function: 0 to 99 minutes
- Sound emission: <70 dB(A) (with standard sound-absorbing enclosure)
The Ro-Tap® shaker RX 29 CE accepts sieves up to 203 mm diameter. The Ro-Tap® shaker RX 30 CE accepts sieves up to 305 mm diameter. Spare parts are available, please contact your local VWR sales office for details.
Delivery information: RX 29: Includes clamping system for 6 standard or 13 half height sieves.
RX 30: Includes clamping system for 5 standard or 8 half height sieves.