The EBI 11 mini data loggers are considered as the perfect solution for temperature and pressure measurements in tight spaces.
In the medical field, the EBI 11 are used in steam sterilisers, washer/disinfectors, for surgical instruments.
- For tight spaces like small steam sterilizers, bottles, cans or bags
- Validation of steam sterilizers and autoclaves
- Validation of washer-disinfectors for endoscopes
- V4A housing material
- High accuracy
- Completely waterproof
- Field-replaceable battery
The EBI 11 mini data loggers are suitable not only for validation monitoring but can also be used for routine control monitoring.
- High-temperature resistance
- Logging interval adjustable from one second to 24 hours
Have adjustable sampling rate of 1 sec to 24 hr, storage temperature of 0 to 60 °C.
Have dimension of 16,5×24 mm (without probe) for temperature loggers
Have dimension of 16,5×48 mm (without connector) for tempearture and pressure loggers
Certifications: Factory calibration certificate; IP 68 rated protection class.
Ordering information: A data logger, an interface and the Winlog.pro software are required as a minimum. Supplied with a replaceable battery.