This light, ergonomic, motorised pipette controller is designed for use with glass and plastic serological pipettes from 0,5 to 100 ml.
- Conveniently positioned switches change operating modes and speeds quickly to handle different liquid volumes and various viscosities
- Aspirating and dispensing speed is controlled through the finger triggers
- When fully charged, the batteries enable up to 8 hours of continuous use
- Large LCD display clearly indicates battery status, pipetting mode, and speed
- Coloured nose pieces for user or application identification
Delivery information: Supplied with universal power supply, three 0,2 µm filters, 3 coloured nose pieces and a wall hanger. Four samples of each Shorty Stripette serological pipette are also included.