Designed specifically for the SpectraMax® i3 multi-mode detection platform, the field-upgradeable SpectraMax® MiniMax™ 300 imaging cytometer enables quick inspection of cells and provides insight into phenotypic changes that are important for understanding cytotoxicity, cell proliferation, and protein expression. Designed to enable cellular imaging capabilities, this cytometer unit now features StainFree™ cell counting technology, additional Brightfield analysis features, and fluorescent green and red detection channels.
- Simplified workflow: Add cellular imaging assays in a small footprint
- No stain analysis: Eliminate cell staining for cell counting and confluence measurements using StainFree™ Technology
- More data: Multi-parametric cell-based assays with Brightfield and green and red fluorescent imaging
- Familiar software: Set up, image, and analyse cells using SoftMax® Pro microplate data acquisition and analysis software
- Higher sensitivity: Easily measure low cell concentration samples
- Lower variance: Normalise plate reader assay data to the number of cells in each well