SpectraMax® 340PC384 microplate reader provides everything needed to measure absorbance in the visible range, including temperature control, a robotics-compatible interface and SoftMax® Pro data analysis software.
- No interference filters required
- Read up to 6 wavelengths in endpoint or kinetic mode for 96- and 384-well plates, and perform spectral scans to determine wavelength peaks
- Correction for varying microplate well volumes and no need for standard curves
- Thorough mixing of samples in microplate wells with user-programmable Automix feature
- Comprehensive data analysis with SoftMax® Pro software
- Seamless integration with the StakMax® microplate handling stacker (available separately)
SpectraMax® 340PC384 reader comes with temperature control up to 45 °C, a robotics-compatible interface, and SoftMax® Pro data analysis software. PathCheck® Sensor technology automatically measures the liquid depth of each well, and can also be used to calculate concentrations without a standard curve and expand the dynamic range of your readings to 6+ OD. SpectraMax® 340PC384 is able to run many applications, including ELISA, cytoxicity, ß- galatosidase reporter gene assays, and NAD(P)H-based assays.