These pipettes combine superior accuracy, precision and robustness with advanced ergonomic design.
- Ease of use: Only two buttons and five pipetting modes; enables an easy one-handed programming and a quick pipetting cycle start
- CUSTOM mode: Users can quickly and easily create specific protocols thanks to VWR® Protocol Builder software
- Advanced ergonomics: Lightweight and perfectly balanced, it requires virtually no force to significantly reduce RSI
- Fits comfortably in either the left or right hand and allows a 360° rotating manifold
- Fully motorised piston drive: For even and regular sample delivery across each channel
- Tip holders are designed for a secure tip fit and easy ejection thanks to a curved ejector bar
- Pipettes can be used while charging without compromising performance
VWR® electronic pipettes offer outstanding performance in all pipetting modes. They require virtually no force to aspirate and dispense samples, and significantly reduce RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) associated with routine work.
Pipetting modes: PIPET (standard mode), REVERSE, REPETITIVE, MIX and CUSTOM.
Ordering information: Each pipette is supplied with with one Lithium-ion battery, USB power supply (5 V), tip ejector extension (for 10 µl models only), certificate of conformity and a Quick start guide. Accessory stands are sold separately.