Made of high quality, USP Class 6 gamma-resistent clear polypropylene with HDPE screw cap.
- Longer length screw caps with sealing ring prevent leakage
- Easy-to-read black graduations are accurate to ±2%, with 1 ml increments (15 mL) or 2,5 ml increments (50 ml)
- Large unerasable frosted white writing area
- Both the graduations and writing areas are chloroform-resistant
- Engraved graduation at the conical bottom of each tube
- Autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable to −80 °C
Disposable conical-bottom centrifuge tubes with smooth inner walls for easy filling and sample preparation. A white printed writing area on the side allows for permanent coding. Tubes are sterilised by irradiation. RNase-free, DNase-free and non-pyrogenic.
Certifications: TSE/BSE-free Certification.
Delivery information: Bagged tubes are packaged in durable and resealable (zip closure) bags. Inner packaging is individually labelled for lot-to-lot traceability. All tubes are packaged with caps attached and sterilized with irradiation.