The Precellys® Evolution offers optimal robustness, safety, efficiency and flexibility. Especially designed for Bio-safety class L3 laboratories, the Precellys® Evolution is based on 10 years of sample preparation expertise. The instrument’s unique figure-8 multi-directional motion provides the same high level of energy and homogenisation efficiency to all the tubes. Its flexibility and high efficiency gives users the ability to grind, homogenise or lyse any type of soft or hard sample from animal, human, plant or microorganism in about 30 seconds.
- Choice of 5 different tube sizes: 0,3; 0,5; 2,0; 7,0 and 15 ml
- Automatic tubes locking system with easy to use blocking plate
- Parameters: Speed, number of cycles, time of cycle and pause time
- 3-D bead beating movement gives the same homogenisation efficiency for each tube
- Save an unlimited number of protocols/parameter sets
- Optimal temperature process with the optional Cryolys® temperature controller
Cryolys® cooling option: The Cryolys® is a cooling option that keeps temperature at approx. 4 °C during homogenisation using dry ice. It allows extraction of intact RNA and native-state proteins. Cryolys® (432-0346) is compatible with Precellys® Evolution.
Get higher yield, quality and functionality
Prevent enzymes from becoming active
Retain 100% active proteins
Ordering information: For details of the full range of available Precellys® lysing and homogenising kits, please contact your local VWR sales office.