Infrared sterilisation system which is suitable for sterilising loops, needles and micro instruments. Ideal for use in laboratories where using gases or naked flames is not permitted. The specifically focused infrared light generates an IR hot spot. The unit with its quartz glass tube, is instantly ready for use and does not require any warm up time. Thermocontrol facilitates minimum heat dissipation and ensures efficient use of power, meaning low energy consumption when unit is not in use.
- Loops and needles sterilised in 5 to 10 s
- Touchless IR sensor starts the sterilisation process automatically
- Adjustable sterilisation and cool down timers for two users
- Audible signal and display when complete
- Unit and tube are simple to clean
Ordering information: Optional accessories include a lateral loop holder.