These data loggers measure both humidity and temperature when monitoring food in storage, transit or processing as well as pharmaceutical and general industrial applications.
- Large memory capacity and single button control
- Ability to log over multiple periods
- Windows™ based evolution software for fast data download and analysis
- LED indication of active logging and temperature or humidity alarm conditions
- LCD displays on selected models for instant checks on current readings and alarms
- Additional beeper warning of temperature and humidity alarm conditions
Models with thermistor sensors offer highest accuracy. K or T-Type thermocouples provide a wide measurement range. With the addition of the N2000BOX, the N2012 can measure up to five separate channels with a single logger using four external probes and one internal sensor. With the N2000ADP/K, the N2014 can measure up to four channels using three external thermocouple probes and one internal sensor.
Certifications: Tough, moulded cases, dust and waterproof to IP67 standards; BS EN 60529; IEC 529 certified.