These lab coats made from film coated PP with triple stitched seams are ideal for use in both research and manufacturing environments in pharmaceutical, biochemistry, biomedical, cosmetics, forensics, and other applications. They protect the user against low risk liquid chemicals in the form of light splashes, sprays and aerosols.
- High levels of particle and bacterial protection (with filtration efficiency of 99%)
- Non woven material has a cloth-like feel and is breathable, reducing the risk of heat stress and making the lab coats suitable for long periods of use
- Silicone-free, latex-free, low linting
- Anti-slip, abrasion resistant outer layer
- Elasticated cuffs, thumb-loops, extra length arms and high mandarin collar
- Gloves can be secured over the coat, giving excellent coverage by chemical resistant material
Certifications: Type 6 (PB), EN 1149-1; Cat. III
Packaging: Individually double bagged for ISO 7, Grade C areas.