SAS Super ISO 100 and SAS Super ISO 180 are differentiated by their airflow; this choice depends on the application, and allows continuous or sequential sampling from a few minutes to several hours. The data can be stored on the SAS instrument itself or on any remote PC.
- Design avoids turbulence in unidirectional airflow and re-aspiration of tested air
- Portable and easily positioned, they operate with long life, rechargeable batteries
- All manuals are available on a USB key in six languages
- Micro USB for data download and instrument configuration
- New Data Management in accordance to CFR 21 Part 11
Derived from the SAS instrument used on the International Space Station, the SAS Super ISO has been specifically designed for pharmaceutical and hospital sectors.
Certifications: ISO 14698 and USP 1116 Pharmacopoeia.
Ordering information: For a complete system, please order the sampler you require, a battery charger and the appropriate head.