Shakers for smooth mixing tasks, 2D models feature a rocking motion and 3D units have three dimensional tumbling motion, basic models have fixed shaking angle and the digital units feature adjustable speed and shaking angle. Used for homogeneous mixing in flasks, culture flasks, Petri dishes and tubes. 3D shakers are ideal for cultivation of cell cultures, DNA extractions, distribution of cells and staining and destaining cells. Even with load and voltage fluctuations, shaking speed remains constant. Different attachments enable the units to be used for a variety of applications.
- Can be used at 4 to 50 °C in an incubator or cold room
- Easy operation via touch keypad
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Timer: Countdown, adjustable from 1 s to 99 h 59 min (digital models)
- Digital units have a counter: Show shaking time and also error code display
Delivery information: Supplied with universal non slip mat. Other accessories must be ordered separately.